OMIROS SA in the context of Corporate Social Responsibility is committed to:
Full compliance with national and international labor regulations and principles related to work and the protection, well-being, health and safety of children. In this context, no persons under the age of 18 are hired in its facilities. Child labor is not acceptable and the company’s policy is not to cooperate with suppliers who make use of temporary labor in any of their facilities or those of their subcontractors. In the event that by mistake the company hires a person under the age of 18, it is obliged to fire him and also to take care of – support this person by all means until he completes his education until this person reaches adulthood.
- The mandatory signing of contracts with all employees
- The provision of the right of collective action and collective bargaining for all employees
- The defense of employment equality and equal opportunities regardless of:
- The gender
- Marital status
- The existence or not of dependent members
- Religious beliefs or political position
- Race (ethnicity, color, etc.)
- The age
- Adherence to the hours and the fees defined by our national legislation.
- To immediately inform staff about work issues,
corporate social responsibility, quality and environmental issues labor issues and ethical issues
- Informing external agencies about the environment through the Quality Assurance, Environment, Safety Technician at work.
- The impartial evaluation of its personnel
- Nevertheless, in the event that the company’s policy is violated in relation to quality, the environment, health and safety, disciplinary actions including dismissal are possible.
- The fight against any form of violence, bribery, corruption and fraud. It fully complies with competition laws, promotes fair, free and fair competition. It rejects practices that violate the principles of competition and the rules of the free market.
The company OMIROS SA asks its suppliers and partners to embrace the above principles.
The business practice policy of OMIROS SA aims to provide the company’s employees with simple guidelines in the context of work.
Employees at OMIROS SA should always seek sound judgment and guidance from the following basic principles:
- To avoid behaviors, situations, events that could jeopardize the company’s reputation
- To act legally and honestly
- They avoid any conflict of interest
- Report any observed violation of the law (or suspected violation of the law) or act that violates the Business Practice Policy
The consequence of the above is that the Management of the company is committed to its active participation in the implementation of the System and the provision of resources at every level (human-material-financial) that will contribute to its continuous improvement.